- I/We agree and accept the services provided by us at my/our request for payment of registration fees through online mode.
- I/We have no objection whatsoever, to the Online Fee Payment System providing my/our receipt details to the institution
- While institution will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the institution is not liable for any error. I/We shall not hold the institution responsible for any loss, damage, etc. that may be incurred/suffered by me/us if the information contained turns out to be incorrect.
- I/We agree that we will make fee amount payments as required by the Online Fee Payment System. I/We will not hold the school responsible for the Online Payment System rejects the fee payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
- I/We agree that the record of the instructions given and transaction with the school shall be conclusive proof and binding for all the purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
School is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement
School may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time
- School is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by School, to any other institution for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
- School reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by School as permitted above.
- School treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons School will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- School may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analysis of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of appropriate authority and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the School
School believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:-
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of making the payment.
- In case the parent is eligible for refund, the payment shall be processed within 7 working days
- Parent shall be eligible for refund only in case of double or duplicate payment, admission not secured or in case of other exigencies like transfer of parent to some other city or place etc.
We as a school shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of any Transaction
Convenience fee with applicable charges would be charged from the parents for online payments
(Near Ponmar Bus Terminus, off Medavakkam – Mambakkam main road)
No 23, Vengadamangalam Main Road,
Ponmar, Chennai 600 048